A Kazam bike gives an another way to learn to ride a peddled bicycle based on the concept of balance first, pedal last.
This Kazam bike is an excellent balance bike that helps children ages 3-6 to balance, increase coordination and then go on to ride a traditional bicycle for the first time with greater confidence.
This customized toddlers bicycle has the steering and balancing challenges of a normal bicycle but it has no pedals, chain or training wheels to get in the way of learning.
Listed as some of the Kazam Balance bike features
- Kazam bikes provide a fun and different way to learn to ride peddled bicycle, based on concept of balance first, pedal second
- A Kazam bicycle assists children ages three to six to balance, increase coordination, and eventually ride traditional bicycle
- No pedals, chain, or training wheels, allowing child to master balance needed to ride bike without the distraction of peddling
- Uniquely designed with a footrest area
- Makes the transition to peddled bicycle quick and seamless
Overall the Kazam balance bike is a very good amazon for children 3-6 years old teaching children to balance and increases coordination. The step-through design features and foot rest area are a good addition, and the complete bike weighs 9.9lbs, a little heavier than the Strider balance bike.
Here are some reviews from owners
This bike is good for the 3 year old who is not ready for a two wheel bike. Using the Kazam, the child learns to balance and to coast without using their feet. It is also a good way for kids to learn pre-skateboarding skills. The bike is small enough to easily fit any 3 year old. It is also inexpensive enough to make it worth amazoning as an interim learning device.
My daughter received this bike for her 2nd birthday. She loves it! Even though they say the recommended age is 3 and up, her legs are only about an inch too short. I cannot get her off of it! But even though it is a bit too big for her she still waddles around on it like a big girl.